1. What is your occupation? Itinerant riding instructor/event groom
2. What color are your socks right now? Black. I only own black socks, because black goes with everything, and they all match so I don't have to worry about finding matching ones.
3. What are you listening to right now? Beat At Cinicetta, which is a bunch of pieces from Italian movie soundtracks. It's kind of catchy, actually.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pasta carbonara, which sounds way more elaborate than it actually is.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? The last time I drove a stick I was sixteen, so I imagine I would burn out the clutch fairly rapidly trying to remember how it works.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Copper.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The man I love. How awesome is that? #smiles#
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course I do; she's my packsister!
9. Favorite drink: Birch beer.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
12. Favorite curse word? Favorite or most often used? I like "feck" an awful lot, but I say "fuck" in all its variations the most.
13. Any Pets? It varies. At the moment, I have three rats, Snooker, Fry, and Laurie, and two hermit crabs, both named Crabinado.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Barbara Broadcast. Which is awesome, by the way.
15. Favorite day of the year? I'm fond of all of them.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Walk or sleep, whichever's easiest to do at the time.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Bravestarr's horse, .30-.30 I still have him, actually; he's on my bookshelf. The show was crap but the talking horse with a gun was excellent.
18. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Fall. Spring involves far too much mud, especially in pastures.
19. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.
20. Living arrangements? Apartment, and it's complicated. Well, no, actually, it's very simple and comfortable, but it's late and I don't feel like explaining it here at the moment.
21. When was the last time you cried? January 30th.
22. What is on the floor of your closet? What isn't on the floor of my closet? Currently there's several suitcases, two boxes of various things left over from this summer, two boxes of VHS cassettes, a bucket and bag full of horse and riding gear, a twelve year old laptop in a case, and a large rubbermaid trunk with my summer clothes in it.
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I got this from Suz, who I have been friends with since we were seven (at least, this time around)
24. What did you do last night? Went to bed later that I should have because the book I was reading was too interesting to put down.
25. Favorite smells? Cinnamon, lilac, peppermint, rosemary, Flying Fox body wash, bread baking, whiskey, the woods after it's rained, winter, woodsmoke, clean leather, horses, and especially, my man.
26. What inspires you? Everything.
27. What are you afraid of? Not being able to take care of the people I love. Not being able to be with the man I love.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Rare cheeseburgers with cheddar and bacon and barbecue sauce.
29. Country you would most like to visit? Austria, to see the Spanish Riding School. I don't even need to see the big Sunday show they put on, I just want to see them school in the morning.
30. Favorite dog breed? Alaskan Malamutes and German Shepherds.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? Two.
32. How many years at your current job? It's not exactly one unbroken line of employment, but nine years, give or take.
33. Favorite day of the week? Mondays and Thursdays, currently.
34. How many states have you lived in? Two.
35. Favorite holiday? Christmas, always. I suppose you could count it as the whole winter holiday season.
36. Favorite saying? "Someone should."