Friday, February 17, 2006

Late Night Movie Musings

I'm waiting until midnight so I can give Dexter his meds, and making fun of Man With The Golden Gun to pass the time.
Okay, so I should mention up front that while I find Bond films to be entertaining enough, if total fluff, I much prefer the ones with Sean Connery. I can't stand Roger Moore; I think he's smarmy and patronizing, so there's plenty of MST'ing ammo right there. But even beyond that, the girl in this one just totally steals the show in terms of unbelievability...I mean, I know that Bond girls aren't exactly fantastic role models for well-rounded individuals, but at least most of them can do one other thing besides their main function as T&A. Goodnight, though...I've met potted plants who were more intelligent and capable, not to mention better conversationalists. I'm not sure how anyone could believe that she functions an agent; I mean, I wouldn't trust her to take care of my cat for the weekend, much less handle intelligence operations. In fact I think anything with the word "intelligence" is pretty much beyond her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home