Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've put up a crapload of stuff to my Deviant page; there's a link in the sidebar if anyone's interested. It's a mix of old and new stuff, although there's nothing brand new as I haven't done a serious project in about six months, and no big projects for about a year and a half. On the whole I feel better than I have in ages, though, and I'm thinking about a few new projects that I'd like to get going. It's really excellent to think about being able to be creative again.

9 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

the werewolves are... how do you say.... interesting :D

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

I made you and Oz Sims. Your Sims are now engaged. And I made you my best friend right away. And your Sim is making money by painting.

So that's how the pretend you is doing. How are you?

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Pretty much the same, except for the making money with my art part :) How are you guys? Will I get to see you before I leave again (on the 16th)?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

you're leaving again?! where to now

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Back to England, kiddo, to spend some quality time with the Owlvark while we wait for the paperwork to go through.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

didn't you say that you'd take me with you the next time you went England side?:D lol

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Nah, you said you'd hide in my suitcase. And I laughed, because I know how small my suitcase is...

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

i shall have to investigate this :D

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

After some intense research on the subject, i have determined that you left the subject without a decisive end, the fact that they serve pretzels instead of peanuts is no reason to keep me from squeezing into even the smallest of handbags :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home