Friday, April 15, 2011

Funny Pictures - Jump Roping Horse Gif
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


(obligatory "Look at my horse, my horse is amazing..." comment here)

Yes, it's for real- that's a modified capriole, and in its unmodified state it's one of what is generally referred to as "airs above the ground." When done by masters of classical dressage, they're not "tricks" but incredible expressions of power and skill by both horse and rider, but still, if you and your horse can get there at all in a safe manner, it's still impressive as hell. I had always planned to at least teach a horse to do a couple of them, but Cam was far too fond of getting into the air when he was upset for me to want to encourage him any more. The next horse, maybe.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

Get on my horse, I'll take you 'round the universe!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Shut up woman get on my horse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home