Friday, February 17, 2006

Shameless Plug

Archie McPhee is running a contest where five random people who link to them via a blog will win a hundred dollar gift certificate. I can't think of any better place to have a massive gift certificate to spend, so I figure I'd give it a shot. I'd like to link to some of my favorite products, but since I did some Christmas shopping there and I just sent the packages off this week (I'm a little behind this year) I don't want to let the recipients know what they're getting. So I'll leave it at this, and tell you to go check out their site. Believe me, if you know me well enough to be reading this, it's someplace you'll like. #grins#

Thinking about it, I remember getting the catalogs in the 80's when it was still about half surplus stuff, and the other half was rubber chickens and Bibo. What the hell was the deal with Bibo, anyway? He looked like the illegimate child of E.T. and the Dungeon Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home