Saturday, April 15, 2006

So, busy and really fun week :) Tara and Fran and Thorne and Eleanor were in my neck of the woods on vacation, and we talked them into staying with us for a few days. They got to go and see Bummy and Pappap and my Mom and Dad, they got to go climb around on the Chicken Rocks and see the Narrows (complete with actual river-sized river #grins#) and check out the fish in the pond. They went to the Erie Zoo and got some cool pics of the rhinos and polar bears, both of whom were very active, and even got some time beachcombing on Presque Isle, as the weather was cooperating wonderfully. Tara got to meet my pony, although we were pressed for time so she didn't see a chance to see him worked, and the kids talked me into dragging out Fireball Island for a game after we all got through Chinese from the great place down the street. It was teriffic to see them, and I think I have Fran talked into coming down to fish with Dad and Pappap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home