Monday, September 18, 2006

Culture Shock

(forgot to put this one in this morning)

There must be a major crisis in England with people climbing onto things. I have never seen so much barbed wire, solid spikes, razor wire, and rotating spikes in my life. My best guess is that at night, hordes of ninjas swoop down into the streets and begin climbing over walls and onto roofs in order to carry out their evil schemes, and This Must Be Stopped. It's the only explanation for why every possible wall, railing, and unused set of steps are built up defensively enough to put WWI trenches to shame. It's not just Victorian-style iron fences, either; I've seen rows of revolving black iron spikes on top of an otherwise innocuous stone wall, and a set of unused garden steps wreathed in coils of razor wire. Chain link fences are routinely topped with four or five strands of barbed wire, and most cement railings have at least one row of iron spear heads along them. It's like they're still expecting the Vikings to invade or something.

4 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, make sure you grab pics of the anti-ninja technology. I want to know what I'm up against :-D

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was Nojim btw. lol

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

I'll see what I can do- and I knew who you were from the way you post #grins#

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Well, now we know why the English are always so careful. They are watching out for the barbed wire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home