Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Geek Cred

"Why does the panty have its own ass crack, James?"

#falls over laughing# Gods, I'd forgotten how much I loved this story...It's the only believable and sensible reaction to the late-70's-to-80's X-Men costumes.









*No, I'm not linking; 1) I think I linked it on the old site ages ago, and 2)the host site's certainly NSFW and so's about half the story's content. I'll leave it be, and if those of you interested enough to do a search can't find it, I'll help out then. And I'll probably still be chuckling.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Hey! Good talking to you last night! Can't wait to see those pics from England! Especially of the fake butt! I like exclamantion points!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home