Saturday, December 30, 2006

I never know what to say here. I hate it when we have to be apart. I wear his shirts, snuggle my stuffed goat, get sniffly a lot, and sit up until stupid hours of the night to avoid having to go to bed by myself for as long as I can. I don't sleep much without him anyway.

The problem is, although I hate being apart from him, I know we have it far better than many other people. So I feel like I can't blog about how badly I feel without worrying that I'm whining about what is essentially a small problem in the great scheme of things. It's only five more weeks until I see him again.

It still sucks, though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Bravo001 said...

hey darlin, that is what teh base is for. Use it at will and worry about whining too much. lol, well although I won't be here for the next 5 weeks, trust that at least tomorrow you will be raped with my awesomeness.

love you big sis!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Don't think I don't appreciate the support, little bro, and I did indeed have an awesome time today. But would you *please* stop using rape as your main verb?

Love you too,
Your Big Sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home