Thursday, December 21, 2006

It was great seeing a (happy!) TechSquire today at lunch, and I think he was also quite pleased to see us all happy as well. It's funny to think about, really; if you'd told me five years ago that this is what my life would be like I'd have suspected you of hitting the eggnog a bit too hard. But despite all the changes in my life, which people who only knew the face value of things would probably term "negative, " I'm happier overall than I've been in...a couple of years, thinking about it. Sure, it has't been easy, and we've all been working our asses off to do the right thing by everyone and get things to where they are today. But it's all been worth it, just to be happy again. Just to be able to look forward to things again. I'm very very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home