Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Looking for something different in your music? Try CDBaby. They rock. They're inexpensive, comprehensive, and they have a search feature that allows you to search for bands that sounds like bands you like already. They ship quickly, have a cool option to ship without cases (but with inserts included) that saves you money on shipping, if you're worried about these things, and they're actually interested in and looking out for the artists they carry. I've ordered from them twice and they've been great both times; one of the CD's was backordered and not only did they email to tell us (which you would expect) someone wrote out a little post-it note to explain and stuck it in the package (which you would not). Cool place.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I recently purchased one of Meike Koester's albums through their service and I've gotta say the whole process was one of the most positive online customer experiences I've ever had. I've been meaning to write about it, but have been super busy with work lately, so I'm glad that somebody I know has taken the time to help promote CDBaby. :)

-Cheers-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home