Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Work on the first Skully Puppet continues. I've got about 70% of the beads on the main skull now, which is a bit of a relief. The round beads are going on about five to ten at a time, which isn't bad. I can only work on it with lots of breaks, though, because the amount of superglue involved is staggering (three and a half tubes now and counting) and even with all the doors and windows open the fumes are fairly unpleasant. It's the gold spiky beads that I'm putting off, though, as they have to be glued down individually, which is going to take a while. The lower jaw still needs doing, and I have to pick up some seed beads (and more glue!) for the hands. Still, I think it's going to look fairly awesome when it's done.

(Not the world's best picture, I realize, but it's taken on my backup [read: six year old] camera.)


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

what is it a skull of, i can't tell

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

It's not based on any particular animal, just on itself. It will be a working puppet when it's done.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

cool, looking good

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home