Sunday, December 30, 2007

So there was a pretty good sale at Michael's today, and although I went in originally for origami paper (didn't find any, either, grr...) I did, as usual, come out with about three times the amount of stuff I went after. I did get a couple of good things from the Christmas sales (a cool faux berry wreath and two lovely glass ornaments) and I found two scrapbooking albums on a good sale. I am not really much into scrapbooking, certainly not one of those people that will scrapbook every single episode of their life, from watching TV to walking down the street, but I've wanted to make a decent one for Cameron for quite a while, and the sale finally prompted me to do it (and the discovery of a good-sized album that was not a somber cover. WTF is up with all the charcoal/navy/black albums out there? I'm well aware he's gone, I don't need reminders...) Also, I got an oversized one for the eight months I spent in the UK, as I figure that was definitely an adventure worth recording. It'll give me something to do, which is good. Now, I have to go and print out about a hundred photos from Wegmans...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home