Thursday, February 21, 2008

I looked over this and last month's posts and have realized that 95% of is quotes from various sources. I suppose it's more or less that my life's in a holding pattern until Austin's here. Soon, we hope- he should have the last batch of paperwork in his hands by Tuesday, and then he can arrange for his interview.

So far, we're still looking at April for the wedding, at Bummy and Pappap's, and I'm still taking thoughts on a bachelorette party. (I think we may have the bachelor party sorted out.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Megin said...

I think every bachelorette party should involve chocolatey Kahlua milkshakes. Just because.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Mmmm, Killer Shrews. Yes, excellent plan.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Bravo001 said...

you have 2 jobs.

Find me a wife (lawl)

and then join us in our house, which thus include this:

http://blag.xkcd.com/2007/11/19/growing-up/

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Ah yes, the ball pit as couch. Brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home