Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I had a dream last night where I was in a courtroom where instead of benches for spectators, they had large wooden restaurant booths instead. I was sitting in one of these, snuggling with Alan Rickman, when the Owlvark came over to tell me that in the song "John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith, " "Jingleheimer" actually meant "egg mender" in German. He then went on to explain how the second line of the song ("Jingleheimer Jingleheimer toast toast toast, " if the rather sketchy dream memory serves) actually referred to egg-mending, not to mention toast. I then woke up in utter confusion. #grins#

In other, completely unrelated news, we've been watching Metalocalypse, and it's freaking hysterical. It's just ridiculously silly and compulsively easy to watch. I just wish they'd put it on earlier; 1:30am is pushing it as far as bedtime goes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah, that's great xD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home