Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Must be a new addition to the park...

Duamuteffe: "So, keep a weekday in August clear in your calendar, as we want to get everyone together and go to Cedar Point."
Nojim: "I'm definitely in, as long as we hit there at opening time and don't leave until it closes. I get discounts, too. Who else is coming?"
Duamuteffe: "Well, ideally I'd like to get the whole gang together- and I figure if there's enough of us there, we can trade off so one of us can always be watching the kiddo."
Nojim: "Yeah, that would be awesome- we can take her to Snoopy-Doo Land!"
#pause#
Nojim: #hysterical laughter# "Wait, Snoopy...Scooby...What the hell is Snoopy-Doo, anyway?"

1 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Bravo001 said...

I'm glad someone posted this because I sure wasn't coherent enough to do it...in fact, I'm still not coherent now...but that's a story for another time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home