Friday, October 07, 2011

Yest another productive day so far; I had a lesson in the morning, which went splendidly, and now I'm building another Half-Life prop- or rather, I'm modifying a nearly done one into a more useful design. I'm waiting for a layer of paper mache to dry so I can start in on another, and another, but we're holding off priming it until tomorrow, as there are dozens of people in the backyard prepping for Kegs-N-Eggs, and I don't really want to explain what it is and why I'm painting it a half-dozen times. Plus, Downstairs has enough problems without having to explain to their various relatives that their renters are weirdos :)

The repair job I did on the cooler was well-received, and I found out it was in its destroyed state due to someone turning the horse wearing it out for some unknown reason. The rule of thumb is, if it doesn't have hind leg straps, it doesn't go outside, and for this exact reason. Still, it's now a workable item rather than destined for the scrap heap, so I'm pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home