Thursday, May 18, 2006

So I'm not really ready to blog about Wednesday. It's not like I don't have anything to say, precisely- there's so much I'd like to put down, but at the same time it's all pretty depressing, and I've done so much crying in the past couple of days that I don't want to pass it around. Everyone's been wonderful, and I appreciate the sympathy and support, I really really do. I just don't feel like talking to anyone quite yet. I'm sorry if I've sounded short with anyone in emails, and I'm sorry that I've been avoiding the phone, but I'm still working stuff out in my head. I lost my pony, and it sucks, and I'm slowly getting myself around to where I can talk about it rationally. I am taking care of myself; I'm eating, and I've used the Benedryl method to get some sleep, and slowly I'm working around to where I want to interact with people again. I'm not sure if "avoidence" is on the list of general grief stages, but apparently it's on mine. I will be okay and willing to talk given some time. I just need to get my head around it all first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home