Friday, November 03, 2006

Extended "Meme"

Sniped from J.R. the Otter.

1. Where were you when it turned 2006?
Presumably in the same basic area I'd been in just minutes before, when it was 2005. I seem to remember that I was playing Animal Crossing.

2. How did you get the idea for your blog name?
I've been using that for *ages*.

3. What song are you listening to right now?
Mono Puff - Unsupervised

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Yes, actually. I still miss Mr. Zevon terribly.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
Stripy.

6. Do you own an iPod?
Nah.

7. What did you do this morning?
Ate a cinnamon roll, drank green tea, and went to the thrift store.

8. What does your dad do for a living?
Welder.

9. What will you do tonight?
Go out for food, providing there's something out there that isn't too crowded, come back, get back online, email Austin, drink tea, read one of the books I brought home from the used book store (probably Nero Wolfe; I'm alternating him and Phillip Marlowe)

10. What's your favorite memory from last weekend?
Target shooting.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
Yeah, right, and then the next "meme" asks for the first few digits, and the next the middle, and so on...

12. What was the last thing you ate?
Some sort of excellent turkey and artichoke heart spread sandwich at Panera.

13. What was last thing you drank?
Half a glass of Wegmans' Blueberry and Lemon soda. Which is quite nice, by way.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
The last one without Rifftrax being involved? Six-String Samurai.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
The same thing I loathe every day, Pinky. Blind hatred and willful ignorance.

16. What food do you crave right now?
A large quick-seared, salted, and still-bleeding steak. And some good butterbread to sop up the blood with.

17. Did you dream last night?
I usually do. This time it was some odd thing about being friends with David Bowie but always missing him whenever I went to visit.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
Whose Line, most likely.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
The silver elephant hair bracelet Mom got me to replace the pot metal one I had that got broken.

23. Are you on any medication?
Usually over the counter allergy stuff.

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
At the moment, the middle of my mattress, and like a cat I can take over the whole thing quite easily.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
A cream-colored shirt with the logo for Yorkshire Terrier bitter.

27. How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear.

28. What's your favorite store?
Does Amazon count?

29. Are you thirsty right now?
Nah, the soda's done its job.

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Heh. Like *that* takes a lot of cognition on the readers' part...

31. What did you do last night?
Sat up late chatting with one of my packsisters, which was awesome.

32. Do you care what people think about you?
General people? Nah. Haven't in ages.

33. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Define trouble. I've never attempted a major felony or caused any climactic changes, but I have specifically brought up at my initial meeting of Austin's brother that Austin refers to him (in a sibling-ly rivalrous sort of way) as "short, fat, and stunted" just to see what would happen.

34. When was the last time you worked out?
Exercise is a side effect of doing something useful. I don't do it for its own sake.

35. What are your font colors on AIM?
People still use that?

36. Where do you live?
I suppose next it'll want my address...

37. Are you aggressive?
It depends on the situation, I suppose.

38. Mobile phone network?
Don't own one. Although I can see where they could be useful.

39. Do you like the person who posted this last?
I haven't met him personally, but he sounds like an awesome guy.

40. Do you know their birthday?
Haven't the faintest (sorry, dude #grins#)

41. What is the thing that you would most like to change about yourself?
I'm working on a lot of things, as always.

42. What size are your feet?
Nine and a half, or ten, depending on the shoe.

43. What do you smell like right now?
Flying Fox To which I am unashamedly addicted.

44. What is your favorite color?
My eventing colors are royal and black.

45. Do you like mustard?
I like mustard roast.

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
I have it so much better than so many others, so I should be grateful for how relatively minor my troubles are.

47. Would you ever skydive?
It sounds interesting enough, but I already have one expensive sport (when I get back to it, that is...)

48. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back?
All of the above. Not all at once, though.

49. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Now and again, when I can't get what I'm looking for any other way.

50. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Give me one good reason why I should bother to spend time forming an opinion about the life of a celebrity.

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Everyone should enjoy giving and receiving hugs! The world would be a much nicer place that way.

52. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Ha ha no. I wear whatever the hell I want to wear.

53. Do you own a digital camera?
Yup, and I love it to pieces.

54. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Does that really happen so often to people that they feel the need to include a question for it?

55. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Boba Fett, in the (pre-prequel) bounty hunter novels.

56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
Not really. Sometimes stuff comes up.

57. What are you allergic to?
Penicillin, actually.

58. Are you a jealous person?
I like to think that I'm not too bad, but I suppose everyone has to grapple with a certain amount of it.

59. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
Good lord no. I'm buying myself that Archie McPhee bracelet that says "Carnivore" on it for Christmas.

60. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Well, I'm actually named after my great uncle. So I don't know; maybe my name would be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home