Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm quite pleased with myself, as I've spent the better part of the day trying to find and run a Sega Saturn emulator that actually works, and I've finally gotten it sorted out, after chasing down a couple of different applications and some .dll's and mucking around with the system settings for ages. I realize that it's not a huge deal to the engineers out there, but for a dabbler like myself I was pretty happy with the result. I really needed to get a working one so I could give my actual console back to my Mom and let her save games over my Winning Post data, which takes up the whole system memory. At least now I can run it on a computer and keep it pretty much permanently until Konami gets around to releasing one of the newer ones in English.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

tinkering with electronic gadgets is always fun, till you accidently touch one of the wires, "I knew i should have unplugged it first"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home