Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've been working my way around towards getting some more artwork going; it's surprising how much more creative I feel now that I'm less stressed and getting more sleep. I've got a couple of things in mind for a new project, inspired mostly by the Victorian architecture one runs into everywhere over here, and all the time I've been spending at the seaside. It'll take the form of some surrealistic Victorian-style prints. The first one involves hermit crabs, since I actually found a couple of tiny ones the last time I was at Scarborough. I figure that'll be a good place to start, and I've got a couple more less formed ideas for after that. I'm really looking forward to getting some work going; I haven't done anything major (other than the Owlvark figure) in quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home