Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More from "It Made My Day"

"A friend and I were crossing a very busy street in a crosswalk and some d-bag blew by right in front of us – and immediately following him was a state cop who rolled down his window and yelled, “Here comes justice, ladies!” to us right before he pulled him over. IMMD"

"About a week ago, I wrote “Once Upon A Time…” on the bathroom wall. When a returned to the stall I found the wall had been filled with a story about a dragon and a lamb becoming friends. IMMD"

"Today, I found that my dog had spent the entire night defending my escaped hamster from the two cats who want to eat him. I like to think that they are an adventure team now. IMMD."

"I work in a clothing store and yesterday the manager asked me to write a return tag for a defective T-Shirt. I asked what was wrong and she said “I don’t know, just write anything” so I put “covered in poison.” Five minutes later a girl walked over, inspected the tag, screamed and dropped the shirt. IMMD."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home