Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More From It Made My Day:

"My mother was telling my 3 year old sister that she needed to go to sleep, by saying "Jade, the bed is calling you". Out of the living room comes a little voice, "Shut up, bed!". IMMD"

"my mom joined in the epic nerf battle at 11:30 at night all through our neighborhood… IMMD."

"I asked my history teacher what fire was made out of because my science teacher wasnt there. He replied "Dark Magic"

"I was at a wedding, As the bride came into the reception my wife turned to the brides great aunt (in her 80s) and said "oh, isn’t she beautiful" to which the great aunt replied “well she might be beautiful now, but when she was born, bald as a badger!” IMMD."

"This morning when I handed my 3 yr old her bowl of mandarin oranges for breakfast, she yelled, "ORDER UP!" IMMD"

"I was helping a customer at the college bookstore where I work. He said, "Hold on, my schedule’s in my phone" and flipped it open. I expected him to start browsing the internet, but instead, he pulled out a post-it note he’d stuck to the screen. I cracked up and IMMD."

"We just learned how to do comparisons in my Japanese class, and the workbook asked us to translate the following sentence: "Spock is smarter than Kirk." IMMD!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home