Friday, November 04, 2011

Had another great lesson today- well, half a lesson, as there was some confusion about scheduling , but we'll get another half-lesson in next week, so that's fine. Still waiting on the half-pad, which should be arriving any day now (I assume) but I'm able to borrow one, so that's handy.
I still have plenty of things to work on; my arms move too much and I tend to lean forward at awkward moments, but all in all we're going well. I've got her enormously relaxed under saddle, which I'm pleased about. She doesn't seem nervous at all, so I find it amusing that her last rider stopped riding her because of fear of a spaz attack. Having ridden through many such incidents, they don't worry me, so my lack of worry is transmitted to her and she responds really well to it. Unfortunately, she does tend to get a bit lazy because of it, but she works out of it nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home