Monday, February 27, 2012

So Fi was all cuddly and nibbly again, which was entertaining, and she stood stock-still for me putting the diaper rash cream on the remnants of her mud fever, which was unexpected and nice. Usually she picks her feet up for me to hold when I'm putting junk on them, but today she just sort of hung out and waited for me to be done. The knock on her left front from the overreach is healing nicely, and is quite a bit smaller than it was before she knocked it open again, and from the look of her bell boots she's been turned out in them, which is good- it'll help keep her from knocking it open yet again.

I didn't ride, because I'm still letting my shoulder have a break; working most of last week was a strain on it, and it's still just a tiny bit twingy, and I'd rather take a little time off now and let it heal rather than having it turn into a long-term battle by pushing it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home