Sunday, February 26, 2012

#watching the 2005 Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy. Trillian and Arthur are talking at the fancy-dress party#

Arthur: I have to say, without the beard you look at least 80 years younger.
Trillian: Well, maybe I’m de-evolving?
Arthur: Ha ha!
Trillian: Ha ha!
Arthur: Well, I should inform you that I don’t date single-celled organisms.

Trillian: Let’s go somewhere.
Arthur: Where did you have in mind?
Trillian: Madagascar.
Arthur: That new club on Dean Street?
Trillian: No, it’s a country. Off the coast of Africa.


Me: This is… This is what I did to you, isn’t it?

Owlvark: #smiles#

Me: I… Yeah, this is us. I just turned up in your life, and basically told you we had to have an adventure.

Owlvark: #still smiling# Yes. Although you didn’t suggest Madagascar.

Me: Well, I wouldn’t have ditched you for the galaxy’s biggest douchebag, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home