Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just another normal day :)

Duamuteffe: #is sitting on the lawn, musing#
Small Fry: #stands in front of Duamuteffe and begins bowing repeatedly#
Duamuteffe: What's this in aid of?
Small Fry: You are a king.
Duamuteffe: Oh. What am I the king of?
Small Fry: You are the King of Bears.
Duamuteffe: Really?
Small Fry: Yes. I am the little king of bears.
Duamuteffe: So, like the Prince of Bears, then.
Small Fry: Yes.
Duamuteffe: Cool. Can I put this on my resume?
Small Fry: What's a resume?
Duamuteffe: It's a sheet of paper you give people when you're looking for a job. It has all the skills you have on it, and all the things you're able to do well.
Small Fry: Yes, you can put it on your resume.
Duamuteffe: So what does being the King of Bears entail? Do we tell bears what to do?
Small Fry: Yeah, about what to eat, and trees, and calling on the phone, to you, and Uncle Austin, and Mommy, and Papa, and-
Duamuteffe: Okay, let me get this straight. I'm the King of Bears, and my major job is to teach bears how to use cell phones so they can call people?
Small Fry: Right!
Duamuteffe: I'm cool with that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home