Thursday, November 25, 2010

Two from the new batch of Freeman photos are up on Deviant for your viewing pleasure. The headcrab (which I gave to the Owlvark for painting as I remembered suddenly that I hate painting large 3-D projects [Seriously, why can't I paint it one color and have it cast its own shadows? Why must I be forced to paint detailing on something that actually exists already?] He did a great job, as always...) turned out well and was generally well-received at Thanksgiving (we were shooting outside at the Farm, so we had to bring all the props to Thanksgiving dinner :) The wind was freaking freezing, but it was blowing from the best possible direction for dramatic shots, and despite the cold we got a ton of great pics. It was a lot of fun, and, depending on the response to this session, we'll probably do another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home