Friday, December 10, 2010

I keep meaning to blog, but mainly I'm just getting used to my new schedule. Also, since they've been putting insulation in one of our living room walls and the closet, we've been living with nearly everything we own stacked on top of everything else we own and our available free space is currently only half the bedroom, the bathroom, and a slight space in front of the fridge and stove. Food has been limited to things I can prep on top of the stove, because I can't get to the counter, and it took me two hours yesterday to excavate the TV to watch Burn Notice last night- although the length of time had more to do with having to take breaks to let the dust from the new drywall settle than anything else. We're going to be very glad when this is all finished up and we can put things back to where they belong.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Megin said...

Hi sis- crazy schedule here as well, sorry we haven't been in touch. How is the job going? *hugs*

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Work? Oh gods - I'm writing another essay. Today we had one of my co-workers end up checked out by a doctor (she's fine, but still...) and a farrier nailed in the knee by an otherwise decent to handle horse. Oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home