Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Reason #2,956,953 that my life is awesome

Duamuteffe: #reading#
Small Fry: #grabs arm# Graaagh!
Duamuteffe: Who are you?
Small Fry: I am a monster!
Duamuteffe: Well, that explains the roaring. What do you want?
Small Fry: I am here to take you to the King of Livia, who is my king!
Duamuteffe: What does he want of me?
Small Fry: He wants you to pick up sticks and bring them to the castle!
Duamuteffe: What does he do with the sticks?
Small Fry: He makes them into firewood! The King of Livia needs LOTS of firewood!

~a few minutes and several sticks later~

Duamuteffe: I'm escaping! #runs off# I am no longer subject to the King of Livia and his bizarre whims involving sticks!
Small Fry: You CAN'T escape! The King of Livia NEEDS HIS FIREWOOD!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home