Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Duamuteffe: I was thinking of getting the print of Baba Yaga to match the print of Vassilisa you got me for my birthday. There's a sale on.
Owlvark: Cool.
Duamuteffe: I wish they did prints of all the rest of the illustrations from the story- I love the pictures of her riders. I'd like to have them all up on the walls.
Owlvark: That would be awesome.
Duamuteffe: You know, if you'd married a normal woman, she'd probably want Thomas Kincaide prints instead.
Owlvark: Noooooooooo! Instant divorce!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Dagdamor said...

amazing, when you posted this, i had no idea what a baba yaga was, i followed your link and now, like a week later there are ads on The Daily What that are trying to sell me prints of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home