Monday, April 16, 2007

Still hugely excited about going to see Devo, but I'm no longer inclined to swear so much about it :) I'm also gearing myself up to get something written; I've given myself a break for a few weeks, without even looking at the unfinished stuff, until I started feeling as though I had something to say again, rather than just pecking a word out here and then out of duty. We're looking at getting a trip planned to the Isle of Man, which neither of us has ever been to. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that we got the idea from a beer coaster in the Brigantes, but it looks to be a sound one; for one thing, the island is only 40% inhabited and I could really use some wilderness time about now.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Hey, when you go back for Devo, how long will you be there? And are you stateside again? I was confused by Dag's comment on the Devo post. If so, where are you staying currently, please let me know so I can call you! But I was pretty sure you weren't due back til May sometime.... hmmm... confused. Anyway, got company, should really get off the 'Net!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Duamuteffe said...

Nope, I'm still in the UK- I'll be home on May 20th, and I'll go back probably the Sunday before the concert, so I'll be home for about a month. I need to see all you guys and I imagine there will be some paperwork to get moving. I admit this means I won't be around much this year, but consider it a down payment on getting the Owlvark there. I figure, if I can be with him and mooch around a foreign country for long peroids, why not? #grins#

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger A Magical Legacy: A Sims 3 Supernatural Legacy Challenge said...

Ok, so just to clarify, when you are going back, will it be for the 3 full months of your visa again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home