Friday, February 20, 2009

So, it's been a pretty productive day here- we had a decent breakfast, the Owlvark worked on stabilizing T$'s computer for the nth time, and then helped him pick out new parts to order for it (that computer is so tricksey that we've decided to give it its own saga...) started working on another vintage radio he picked up, and got a haircut. We shoveled the parking spaces, I baked bread, and I tried out a new recipe for dinner (a sort of bacon and barley and spinach casserole) which turned out fairly tasty, if I do say so myself, and I ordered two security screwdriver bits so we can take apart and clean the Sega Genesis cartridges that were submerged in the flood. All and all, a pretty productive day, I though. We'll probably spend the rest of it snuggled up, drinking tea and watching movies, which sounds just fine to me. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home